Two Years of Environment Design for an Unreleased Tactical Shooter Game - Part 2

General / 18 February 2024

1st Part:

I've been contracted as an environment designer for 2 years by a game company for a tactical shooter game which is unfortunately cancelled before it's released. Here I'm dropping some of the parts I made for the game and putting some in-game footage of the pre-alpha version.

We worked on Unreal Engine 4, and I used Modo, Substance Painter, Substance Designer and Zbrush. 

3. Props that I've made by High poly to Low poly baking workflow on a 2k single Atlas.

4. Additional Various Places